Statement on COVID-19: March 2020
Due to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) throughout the United States and the first diagnosed case in Chittenden County (Burlington) yesterday, we want you to know that we have taken additional precautionary measures to protect our tenants, owners, partners, employees, and families.
Effective the beginning of this week, we have implemented the following safeguards:
1. We are asking all tenants and property owners to notify us immediately if anyone in their household is showing any sign of this illness, i.e. excessive coughing, shortness of breath, or the appearance of a high fever.
2. We will wear nitrile disposable gloves when we go to an occupied home. These gloves are used once and discarded after each job to prevent the spread of possible germs from one property to another.
3. We will use hand sanitizer before and after entering each home, to maintain clean hands, work areas, and equipment.
4. We are practicing social distancing at all occupied properties. During this time, we will avoid shaking hands, or any other form of close contact with the general public, while on a job.
5. Maintenance: In the event that we arrive to a property and the tenant shows any sign of this illness, we will politely let the tenant know that for their and our safety, as well as community regard, we will reschedule our appointment for after they have recovered from whatever is making them ill. We will notify respective property owners of the situation, and reschedule.
The same applies to prospective tenants and showing available units - we will reschedule the showing if the current tenant appears ill, and communicate accordingly.
We take safety very seriously.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, text, or call us. We are here to serve you.
Micah Paroline, Owner Mountain View Property Services